- We intend to fully comply with the Privacy Act 1993 and the information privacy principles that are set out in the Act.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities. Information provided to us through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
- We will collect information through conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
- Where we have obtained contact information from 3rd party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with the Privacy Act.
- The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
- All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerised information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
- We do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless it is for the purpose that it has been collected. For example, this would include intermediaries such as delivery companies, direct marketing agencies acting under our instructions and authorised resellers. In all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information.
- We will enable you to Opt-out of any direct marketing activities. You can contact us via the Contact Us form or by phone at +64 9 917 3460.
- On request we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. You can contact us via the Contact Us form or by phone at +64 9 917 3460 to request this.
- If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact us via the Contact Us form or by phone at +64 9 917 3460.
- In return for receiving our free report, your contact data will be added to our newsletter list and you may receive emails from time to time. You may select at any time to opt out of these communications by using the unsubscribe link in your email(s) or by contacting us via the Contact Us form.
It is Hedgebook Limited’s company policy to be compliant with legislation concerning privacy and we aim to comply with the Marketing Association of New Zealand’s guidelines.
Our registered office is located at:
Level 18, West Plaza Building
Cnr Albert & Customs Streets